Monday, May 11, 2009

Tsk, tsk, Joan

You know, I actually was a fan of Joan until I saw Celebrity Apprentice. I'm sure that show is edited to exaggerate the MOST intensified version of drama, but even underneath it all, I was still getting an uncomfortable amount of Ego from the 75-year-old.

And now... the real reason why the designer/event planner quit the show? Despite Joan's disgusted protestations, here is the truth, right from the designer's own mouth, on his website. I took a picture, too, just in case for some ridiculous reason media pressure causes him to take it down. The Truth is out there, alright!

On the subject of Joan's daughter, well... Did her actions not speak for themselves? Not that I've never demonstrated spoiled brat behavior myself, but for heaven's sake, little girl (and yes, this is little girl behavior, NOT that of a "woman" as your mother would correct), get over yourself and at least admit it weeks later. Get off your high horse and just confess you're embarrassed: It's okay. It's entirely human to regret our actions after-the-fact. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment